M-15 Kuirr , JZP and Off Kuirr Reservest All Sold

pickelhauben

Hey Guys,

Unfortunately I need the shelf room and I need to thin out the herd . I will entertain all REASONABLE offers.

I will allow a week to look them over once you receive them. All items guaranteed except for the officer's cocarde.

M-15 Kuissier all complete with ORIGINAL large cocardes and chin strap . The liner is almost pristine. I believe this to be a bond helmet. You will find it hard to upgrade this one. $1400 plus shipping. SOLD !!

M-15 JZP all complete with ORIGINAL large cocardes the chinstrap is ORIGINAL but it looks like it came off of an M-16 metal helmet. It has brass hardware . The liner is all there with fingers but worn through on one side over the ear about 3 inches. $1000 plus shipping

PRICE REDUCTION $800 PLUS SHIPPING. SOLD!

1870 ish ? Officer Kussier Reservest . NO LINER The large off cocarde is a repo. It looks original but the red glows with black light. The clovers are stamped originals.When was the last time you have seen a reservest ? $1700 plus shipping

I will also consider trades .

I really want a 10th Hanover Shako brass or grey.

The one with the Waterloo-Pozo plate .

I would also trade for any :

Felts
Arties
Wurts.

Got any to trade ?

Sry, I just started to collect and have only one Helmet. Good Luck, I‘m sure you will find a new Home o these beauties

I do not want to put these up for sale on ebay if I did I would take a $300 hit .

$200 for the Kurr and $100 for the JZP so I will offer that reduction now .

If there is no takers I will put them up for sale on e-bay.

OK Guys,

I just reduced the price of the JZP and Off Kurr

JZP------ $800-- SALE PENDING
Off K -----$1700

Plus shipping.

Last reduction in price then ( I hate to do it ) off to ebay.

JZP is SOLD !

This Reserve Officer Kurrasier will look fantastic on the shelf.

Don't miss out on the chance to own an original at a low price.

I can send you more pics if you desire.

$1700

Thanks

Back