Fußartelleire M95 Pickelhaube and Matching Waffenrock

Tony without Kaiser

Departed
Staff member
I am letting another very nice matching set go from my collection. This one is a M1895 Pickelhaube for Fußartelleire (Foot Artillery) with correct matching Fußartelleire Waffenrock. The set is $1500 USD + UPS shipping.

Or I will seperate them, Pickelhaube $950, Waffenrock $650.

If you have questions or would like extra photos, email, I am happy to oblige. I have had this set over 20 years.

Full guarantee as to originality, a full week inspection if you need it. I would prefer a money order or bank draft but will accept Paypal if you use the "Family/friends option so I do not get hit with the fee. Payments can be spread out over two months if that helps. Postage will be around $45 to the US or Canada. Unfortunately, postage overseas is ridiculous, but of course possible. My email is [email protected]

FussAR.jpg

Unissued (probably) Artillerie M1895 Pickelhaube.

This could be FsAR as it has a chinstrap and a rear vent, or it could be mid-war FAR. It has no issue markings. The lacquer is beautiful, retaining a mirror-like finish, which that prefect age crackling that I love. Original Kokarden and chinstrap. Interior is superb. Soft flawless liner, black to the Japanned spike base is mint. Just some age spotting on the inside leather of the shell. Many years ago I got this nice helmet from my friend Jim Godefroy (RIP Jim) and I noticed that there was a circle in the lacquer on top. I asked him, and sure enough when Jim got it it had the black Japanned plate on the outside. A sure sign the vet took the helmet apart to get it home and then put it back together incorrectly. Jim placed it correctly back inside. Overall superb condition with all original everything.

DBH_FussAR_1.jpg

DBH_FussAR_2.jpg

DBH_FussAR_3.jpg

DBH_FussAR_4.jpg

DBH_FussAR_5.jpg

Prussian Foot Artillery Regt. Nr. 8 Waffenrock.

Near perfect condition. No fading, perfect dark colours. Only a few tiny pin holes in the wool which you can see in the photo. Black collar and white straps which denotes Rheinisches Fußartillerie-Regt. Nr.8 (Metz) XVI Armee Korps. Very nice owners label inside which matches the rank and unit. Beautiful tunic.

FuSS_AR8_1.jpg

FuSS_AR8_2.jpg

FuSS_AR8_3.jpg

FuSS_AR8_4.jpg

FuSS_AR8_5.jpg

It seems there is a wearer name in the front visor of the Haube :-k It could eventually help to track the unit, if this name is not so common...

Philippe
:wink:

I'll leave that to the next owner of this great set.

For anyone in North America, I will throw in the custom made mannequin torso with adjustable height pole and helmet support. It's smaller than you might think and shipping would not be terrible.

argonne said:
It seems there is a wearer name in the front visor of the Haube :-k It could eventually help to track the unit, if this name is not so common...

Philippe

Congratulations T....no surprise as we all know about your high collector standards, great quality always retains it’s value!

Back