Stahlhelm 16 Lindeberg

jager88

Hello everyoneI am looking for a stahlhelm m16 made by Lindeberg in good condition, very good condition.Don't hesitate to offer me your pieces, I answer everyone.
thank you and merry Christmas.

Hello Jäger88,
On another forum, Juncker 88 is looking for the same thing... apparently without success so far. Good luck. ;)

Hello everyoneI am looking for a stahlhelm m16 made by Lindeberg in good condition, very good condition.Don't hesitate to offer me your pieces, I answer everyone.
thank you and merry Christmas.
I have not come across the maker Lindeberg, can I know what's the initial that is stamped on the helmet itself?

Regards
Amy Bellars

U are not wrong LOL. Like pickelhaubes, each have their own character and they are all unique
Stahl 16 Cloche LindenbergEssen.JPG

You don't know how to say it so well:
The originality of one of mine is that it has a small, undersized steel side post, and I had to add a brass side post cap, for a spiked helmet, in order to fit the M.91 chinstrap.

Lindenberg Bibi----.JPGLindenberg Bibi---.JPGLindenberg Bibi--.JPG
Given the small number of models available, I'm thinking of a 'trial' that wasn't adopted for mass production.
Because my other Lindenberg has a standard side post, like the others.
Lindenberg à Guillaume.jpg

Final remark:
All the Lindenbergs with bells I've seen are size 64 (including mine 2).

P.S. Lindenberg at the bell also made Grabenpanzer, as Krupp (with 3 interlocking rings).

Last edited:
I'll keep that in mind. You never know, at the corner of a stock exchange or something.
Merry Christmas to you too

Back