The Jensen Collection Part II

Dane Jensen

Hello all! I hope you’re all doing well!

I decided to take out the entire collection for a shoot!

Here’s all the photos I got,

532B3219-8575-4407-992B-5547D94E2D5A.jpeg

916E6421-CB01-4B12-A2ED-603381E96A61.jpeg

68F4107F-5135-4FAC-BF41-8CC7A47EA525.jpeg

C0C3CBFC-7249-4005-8C86-2C1CD71D6EC4.jpeg

24E01E42-C9FE-46AA-98E6-307DB4B6C6C7.jpeg

7720D0F9-5C89-468A-81D2-6A4E0E9CAB7B.jpeg

These are all the photos I got, the collection is still out so if you’d like more photos just let me know!

Really happy to share with you all, this may be my last full collection post for some time as my military enlistment is taking up a lot of time.

I’ll still be posting and I’ll be sure to let you all know when I ship out for Boot Camp so we can say our goodbyes for that time.

Thank you so much!

Again, lovely collection! It looks a lot better than mine haha! I started collecting militaria about 3 years ago, but my interests have shifted drastically since then, so as of now my collection is just a hoard of random pieces 😂
Thank you man! I really appreciate it!

Don’t you worry, my collection was once a big pile of stuff too! It takes time (and money) to really build up a large collection, the journey is far more fun in my opinion!

Love your stuff and happy to share!

Great collection - hope the enlistment goes well. Have you picked a branch etc. yet? I was in the Field and Air Defence Artillery in Canada.
Aye thank you so much Peter!

As for the enlistment, I’m going into the U.S. Army, MOS: 19K

Always had a love and fascination for tanks and armor and have always wanted to work with them!

Wow! Thank you for sharing your story and thank you for your service! 🫡

Hey Dane, looking good I agree the journey and fun of hunting and building is a huge part of the enjoyment of collecting.

Also very happy to hear you have enlisted and have chosen to serve, you seem like an excellent young man. Too bad many more of the youth in America don't share your pride and commitment. I talked to a friend at a recent show a few months ago who is a recruiter and he said none of our services are hitting their numbers except the Marine Corps.

With being in the Armour who knows maybe you will be assigned to Germany and can have hunting excursions at the flea markets of Europe in your free time. (y)

A very happy early 4th to you and yours.

Hey Dane, looking good I agree the journey and fun of hunting and building is a huge part of the enjoyment of collecting.

Also very happy to hear you have enlisted and have chosen to serve, you seem like an excellent young man. Too bad many more of the youth in America don't share your pride and commitment. I talked to a friend at a recent show a few months ago who is a recruiter and he said none of our services are hitting their numbers except the Marine Corps.

With being in the Armour who knows maybe you will be assigned to Germany and can have hunting excursions at the flea markets of Europe in your free time. (y)

A very happy early 4th to you and yours.
Thank you so much John, your comment really means a lot to me! I’m always so happy to share with you all!

I appreciate the wishes for the military! I’m incredibly excited and can’t wait for the journey!
I do try to be the best young man I can and son. I love my family but I do agree that my generation can be a little off, I wanna try to change that as best as I can.

Thank you for everything John, happy 4th, hope all is well! :~)

Thank you so much John, your comment really means a lot to me! I’m always so happy to share with you all!

I appreciate the wishes for the military! I’m incredibly excited and can’t wait for the journey!
I do try to be the best young man I can and son. I love my family but I do agree that my generation can be a little off, I wanna try to change that as best as I can.

Thank you for everything John, happy 4th, hope all is well! :~)

Dane, I can tell just by your words and actions you're a winner and I'm sure you will succeed in whatever you put your mind to. (y)

Back