Another Australian

TGewehr

Hello from the Riverland of South Australia.

Have been collecting since I was 8, when I discovered the 'stash' of souveniers that my Grandfather, an Australian western front veteran had in a trunk in his garage...mainly large German shell cases and the remains of his uniform kit.

Like all of these forums I am astounded by the knowledge and collections that exist. Very intimidating!! I am sure I will enjoy my time here.

Best wishes and good collecting!

Peter.

I am fairly new to this forum also, so I really don't have enough longevity to welcome you aboard, but I will do so anyway. Welcome! There is a tremendous amount to learn from the many experts who are the backbone of this forum.

Anyone using the name TGewehr needs to post a photo.

I would post one of mine, but the new hosting site is turned to crap already:(

Any way, welcome to the asylum.

Gustaf, I presume you mean a photo of a T-Gewehr rather than one of me!? The former would certainly be more pleasing to the eye! Will see what I can do....

Peter.

TGewehr said:
Gustaf, I presume you mean a photo of a T-Gewehr rather than one of me!? The former would certainly be more pleasing to the eye! Will see what I can do....

Peter.

Yes, to be honest, I do not care what you look like, I just want to see your T-Gewehr, I would post a photo of mine, but the webernet really sucks and I can not, if you send me your address, I will send one to you. I have a friend sho has an original WWI tank, and since I can not afford one of those, I needed something that would trump his.
Welcome to the forum. Do not expect to find anyone who is normal here.
best
Gus

Welcome Peter, great to have you join us! Some pictures of your collection would be great.

happy to put up some images but unable to do so from my PC files......that puts me at the limit of my 'skills'.

Peter, you have to use a picture host from the internet. I use Smug Mug which costs me $4.99 per month. You transfer your pics from your computer to the host, then post here. There is also a tutorial on picture posting on the forum.

Back