Hello from Germany

ivbaust

Hi folks,

Just wanted to take the opportunity to introduce myself.

My name is Ingo and I´m from Germany.

I have been collecting for some time TR & WW2 edged weapons (mainly SA and NSKK daggers as well as K98 bayonets). Here and there I´ve added some headgear and other stuff for displaying with the daggers.

After all these years I´m thinking about to extend my collection interest also to imperial items, especially headgear. Therefore I´ve registered here on Pickelhaubes.com just a few days ago and I´m looking forward to learn more about Pickelhauben and imperial headgear :thumb up:

Cheers

Ingo

Welcome here
this is by far the best place to learn more than you want on the diversety of pickelhaubes

Jonas

Willkommen, welcome, welkom, bienvenue Ingo!
Everything you always wanted to know but never dared to ask about....Pickelhauben and other headgear!!!
Francis
Flanders
Belgium

Thank you, guys :thumb up:

This is how it all started many years ago ... with one SA dagger :)

But then somehow I couldn´t resist to add a few more to my collection :D

But SA daggers only wasn´t enough. Thus I´ve started to add a few things here and there to the daggers :)

Welcome to the forum! I do not do World War II but your collection is impressive. Come and join us in questions and discussion.

Welcome !!

I LOVE your SA dagger display !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had a SA dagger and motorcycle crash helmet at one time. ( late model you have both styles !!)

But I traded them in on a spike helmet .

I think it was a Bavarian Off Spike is what I traded in for.

Back