I can´t find it...

Feuerhand

Please help me, :oops:
I can`t find the "PN" function in the Forum. How can I send PN to other members.

Best regards Mike

I think you have to be a member for a certain period of time before you can send a PM. It is the envelope up by your user name at the top right.

I think you have to be a member for a certain period of time before you can send a PM. It is the envelope up by your user name at the top right.
Hello, Feuerhand, I'd put my hand on fire (French expression to affirm one's certainty = I'd bet my life on it). 😁

In addition to waiting for a certain amount of time, I believe one also has to make 5 posts in order to send PMs.

Hello, Feuerhand, I'd put my hand on fire (French expression to affirm one's certainty = I'd bet my life on it). 😁

Hello ,
yes, in germany we have a similar expression too :- )

But one of my hobbys is collecting kerosene lamps from FEUERHAND, my favorite brand ;- ) That`s the reason of the name.

Best regards

Mike

Yes , new members must post at least 5 times before they can access the PM feature. This was done to stop spammers from contacting members.
Hello,
thank you for the answer. I postet more than 5 times, but I cant´t still use the PN function. What is my mistake ?

Best regards

Mike

I don't think that you have made any mistake. I will email our tech support, I believe that the number of posts needed was increased because of recent trouble with Russian spammers. I will PM that information to you as we do not need to publish it.

I don't think that you have made any mistake. I will email our tech support, I believe that the number of posts needed was increased because of recent trouble with Russian spammers. I will PM that information to you as we do not need to publish it.
Hello,
I want to ask if there are something new about the PN function. It ist still not working in my case.

Best regards

Mike

Back