the SOS

Muth25

The SOS is coming up on the 24th of next month ( I think)

I was wondering if anyone was going to have a table to meet and chat. Thanks.

Michael Muth.

There will be a bunch of us there, my brother and I will have a table for sure, not really to sell anything, but more for a place to meet and maybe throw your coats etc. I think Gus got a table as well? We will try and get them by each other, at least that is what I requested.

James

James, we need a table cover, a very big flag would be great, do you know any one who has one?
Gus

Gus- I have my brothers flag that you are referancing, but do we really want to cover everybody's tables all at once, this flag is huge!

James

James, not to worry...we can always cut it down. It shouldn't affect Paul's opinion of us, he already thinks we suck.

Gsu

Gustaf said:
James, not to worry...we can always cut it down. It shouldn't affect Paul's opinion of us, he already thinks we suck.

Gsu

Hi Zaphod and James,
Order me a piece of the flag... :cool:

Hi Guys:
I just booked our plane tickets to Louisville. We arrive at 1:07pm on Thurs Feb 23 and leave Sunday 10:28. Chas has offered to pick us up at the airport and the room is booked. This Executive Inn gets mixed reveiws but it wil be great to be close to the Show and I believe that most of you are booked there as well. Margo and I are both really looking forward to meeting you all. Gus, I will be bringing a gummie mask along so that we can converse on an equal basis "mask wise". I hope you can show me how to drink beer with the gummie on as well!!
Regards to all Brian

Hi Brian:

You don't know how relieved I am to read you've abandoned the insane notion of driving. By car, the trip would take about fourteen hours under ideal conditions. Remember the hell drive I experienced the last time I visited chez Loree in late winter?

I guess this means your passports finally arrived.

E-mail your itinerary to me when you have a chance.

Hooray!

Chas.

im0017501xv.jpg
I hope you can show me how to drink beer with the gummie on as well!!
I do not think words are needed.
Best wishes
Gus

The Duches of Fife and I just got home from the Ogden gun show so I am Hearts of Oak, all my bees were spent on new toys so the dutchie is a bit angry, but I did get a nice holster for the MkVI
Best wishes
Gus

Hey Gus:

Better lay off that pig's ear or you may Raquel Welch and Wallace & Gromit in your Gummi.

Chas.

Better lay off that pig's ear or you may Raquel Welch and Wallace & Gromit in your Gummi.
Righty oh Chas, It is bad enough to Raquel, but the last thing you want is to Wallace, so I am back on Rosy Lea.
Gus

Good Man!

Now what about that shameless political endorsement? Or, has Pete retired from dreams of Washington?

Chas.

Sorry Chas, it was not a politcal statment, we all drink Coors here, except for cowboys and goat ropers, they drink the cheap stuff, Pete is from the state of Colorado, I am from the state of confusion, so I was not aware that he had political ambitions.
Best wishes
Gus

epsomgreen said:
Hey Gus:

Chas.

Hey Chas ..... I didn't realise you were born within the sound of "Bow Bells" .... It's only us Cockney boys that are allowed to Rabbit and Pork in rhyming slang. It's a bit of a Joe Strummer when the rest of the world joins in. :D

OOps sorry mikey, I did not know you had to be born with in the sound of St. Mary-le-Bow Church to talk like that. I thought you only had to hear Bow Bells.
Gus

Back