Wurttemberg Field Artillery Reg 13,29,49,65

One fine Kugel!! A brother to my J-L Larcade Württemberg Offz Kugel. Missing one star fastener.

Last edited:
Wonderful Amy !
May I ask you who the maker is ?
That's a good question. I was telling myself to look into it after work. There is an engravement on the leather sweatband which I am not sure it indicates the Regiment unit or the person. So will take pic and show.

That's a good question. I was telling myself to look into it after work. There is an engravement on the leather sweatband which I am not sure it indicates the Regiment unit or the person. So will take pic and show.
Very interesting stamp... I decipher the gold letters as "Prinz-Regent Luitpold"

I think the stamp clearly identifies the wearer as an officer of the Field Artillery Regiment "Prinzregent Luitpold von Bayern" (2. Württembergisches) No. 29. But I doubt that it was his personal helmet, because the stamp looks pretty much like a manufacturer stamp.
Are there any other notes?

Great helmet Amy! Once again something new…. I have never seen that gold stamp on a sweatband before. 👍

Amy
Yet again, another wonderful helmet. The Antlers on the Buck are completely intact and look sharp. Thank you for sharing.
Best regards
John

Back