Anyone else have to do yard work?

The last few winters have been brutal down here in the south and the rain is really messed up a lot of well established trees, plants, and grass….. Climate change is real, no mater what caused it.

I got myself a small old timer tractor. For the garden.
1952 Massey Fergusson.
In working order and provided with his original documents, so it can be used on the road too.
They are called "pettit gris " over here, the same nick name the French gave to M15 pickel's...
I was a bit confused when the seller asked me," so your the guy for the pettit gris",on my arrival. I tought it would come with a helmet....

Attachments

• Massey fergusonnn.jpg
    Massey fergusonnn.jpg
    548.4 KB · Views: 12
  • Massey ferguson.jpg
    Massey ferguson.jpg
    752 KB · Views: 12
  • Massey fergusonn.jpg
    Massey fergusonn.jpg
    581.7 KB · Views: 12
I admire a well kept lawn and flowers. We had a few brutal weeks in Connecticut and it looks like I lost a few perennials. Thanks for sharing
Dosty

I
1952 Massey Fergusson.
In working order and provided with his original documents, so it can be used on the road too.
They are called "pettit gris " over here, the same nick name the French gave to M15 pickel's...
I was a bit confused when the seller asked me," so your the guy for the pettit gris",on my arrival. I tought it would come with a helmet....
Nice old tractor, i sometimes wish I had more land and less shrubs.

I have yard work plus lake work. I spent the last few days getting my boat lift, docks and marine railway back into the lake for another season. In the Fall I reverse the process. But....

I pick up the boat from storage today and lake trout fishing season opens on Saturday. Yipee!

I have yard work plus lake work. I spent the last few days getting my boat lift, docks and marine railway back into the lake for another season. In the Fall I reverse the process. But....

I pick up the boat from storage today and lake trout fishing season opens on Saturday. Yipee!
Nice
I lot of work

1952 Massey Fergusson.
Yes a very cool tractor. There used to be a huge Massey-Ferguson factory in my hometown of Brantford, Ontario, Canada. Both my dad and my wife's dad worked there at one point. It's amazing where you see these tractors. I saw one in Nicosia, Cyprus, on its side in a minefield from the 1974 war in the UN buffer zone. Story is the poor farmer was told not to go near it because of the minefield but did and hit a mine.

Gardening and maintenance work.... 😧
Always busy from April to November... Less motivated each new year, but the results can always be appreciated once the work is done, sitting comfortably on the terrace in the sunshine, with a cold beer...🤗

haus.JPG
haus1.JPG
haus2.JPG
haus.jpg
Philippe

If you like your garden, you can work with small breaks throughout the year.

Attachments

• DSC04365.JPG
    DSC04365.JPG
    3.2 MB · Views: 24
  • DSC04367.JPG
    DSC04367.JPG
    3.2 MB · Views: 24
  • DSC05693.JPG
    DSC05693.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 24
  • DSC05696.JPG
    DSC05696.JPG