Garde unit history

USN

Does anyone happen to have a copy of the unit history of the GDC? I am trying to find a man by the name of Lüert in the 2nd squadron and unfortunately cannot find any source for one online. Any help would be appreciated!

Unfortunately, I was not able to find any reference to the name Lǔert in the book: Das Regiment der Garde du Corps im Weltkriege. published in 1928. He not listed in the Honor Roll of the fallen and only officers are listed in the 2nd squadron formation on August 3,1914. Unlike some of the regimental histories there is no index of names in the text. A note of interest : the author of the book is Rittmeister Wilhelm von Boddien . The author's grandson who I know lives in Hamburg spearheaded the drive to rebuild the city palace in Berlin which opened the end of 2022.

Unfortunately, I was not able to find any reference to the name Lǔert in the book: Das Regiment der Garde du Corps im Weltkriege. published in 1928. He not listed in the Honor Roll of the fallen and only officers are listed in the 2nd squadron formation on August 3,1914. Unlike some of the regimental histories there is no index of names in the text. A note of interest : the author of the book is Rittmeister Wilhelm von Boddien . The author's grandson who I know lives in Hamburg spearheaded the drive to rebuild the city palace in Berlin which opened the end of 2022.
I do greatly appreciate you looking! Sounds like I'm out of luck on identifying the owner of my uniform.

Back