Hessen m15 spike....

I didn't bid on it as I wasn't able to bid due to non shipping to singapore. I think someone has offered him a better price. You should be able to give him a negative feedback

So it looks like this guy wants to retry selling the helmet. What a waste and it cost me money when he cancelled my order after I paid. I'm so seriously angry about this dude. If it doesn't end well, then I'll consider warning publicly about this guy in addition to what I already have in progress.

Honestly, just avoid business with this jerk, unless you want an overpriced helmet.

Ratcoon2013

I would definitely report it to ebay.
And send a personal message to hime that you take steps.
I had it once with a book. And finally I got it.

Hope you get it. You won it fairly

This is the danger of posting ebay links to a public forum unfortunately, some people start digging and find out that they can make more money.

This is the danger of posting ebay links to a public forum unfortunately, some people start digging and find out that they can make more money.
Well, it's certainly not worth what he thinks he can get, I think we all know that, but oh well. He blocked me anyways of course. It will happen to the next guy I'm sure. eBay didn't end up caring about my situation.

Reactions: USN
Count me in for a M15 Hessen spike.
Just (finaly) got myself a helmet but the spike clearly doesn't correspond to the helmet.
I am using the seller's pic. Still have to fetch it.

Attachments

• hessen m 15.png
    hessen m 15.png
    101.7 KB · Views: 10
Well, I still have a case with eBay for this item, so there's that....
Count me in for a M15 Hessen spike.
Just (finaly) got myself a helmet but the spike clearly doesn't correspond to the helmet.
I am using the seller's pic. Still have to fetch it.

Back