SOS 2007

Lazerblade said:
Gustaf said:
Hey
I just noticed that Lazyblade is back, I liked him, he was much nicer than Paul
Gus

Yea, when does your replacement show up?
Sorry, It does not get any better than this, and it has been going down hill.
Gsu

joerookery said:
paul%20leb.jpg
Hey Kids!

I thought Cappy Dick was a merchant skipper.

http://www.loti.com/cappy_dick.htm

Chas. :scratch:

Based on the response I have had to date I have prepared an order for 25 shirts. If there is anyone else going to SOS that has not told me, please let me know.

Hey Andrew,
If you start walking south on the 15th of January, you should be in Billings Montana by the 15th of february, and we can stop and pick you up as we drive through, better check the weather, because if it is snowing we will probably go through El Paso instead. Sorry you can not make it. By the way, do you ever get south of town? I was wondering if there was still a WWII bomber on a pedistal in front of Claresholm (I think that was where it was). It has been a few years since I was through there(crap, that was thirty years ago, during the great beer strike of '76, no wonder I hurt and cann't remember anything, I must be getting old)
Best wihses
Gus

Last time i was there I dodn't see it. lthough there is an old bomber on a pedestal in Nanton, AB (land of antiques)... at an air museum though.

Andrew

Hey Andrew, That has got to be the one, I was probably lost at the time and Nanton is not that far from Claresholm.
Best wishes
Gus

I'm looking at flight options to SOS this weekend. I might go out on Thursday and fly home early Saturday morning. It pains me to pay for a hotel only to fly home when I wake up, but I don't see much of an option at this point.

Hi Guys; Looking forward to my new shirt. See you all at the SOS. And come visit me. Jerry Rehr I'll be in the SOS directory. Jerry

Joe,

I will take one. nice shirt also. hey, did I say that out loud? Just kidding. I really wish I could be there with you all this year and of course I will buy the drinks next year. I am honored that I am thought of by such a great group of people.

Joe, be glad I said it because Gus was thinking it and thats worse.

Be safe all.

Paul

Hey All,
SOS is fast coming up, we have an extra room reserved, is there any one who needs a room for the show? If we do not hear from anyone, we will cancel the reservation for the extra room. Has anyone recieved there SOS passes yet?
Gus

Back