Tschako Police Württemberg

Firefly

Only for präsentation use! The Tschako of the Police Baden Württemberg from 1965-1978. the Blue one was for the Main City in Stuttgart and for using in the musikgroup

Attachments

• IMG_9648.jpeg
    IMG_9648.jpeg
    87.3 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_9644.jpeg
    IMG_9644.jpeg
    178.5 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_9647.jpeg
    IMG_9647.jpeg
    179.4 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_9645.jpeg
    IMG_9645.jpeg
    135.5 KB · Views: 12
Firefly,

Some very nice Polizei headgear and uniforms that you are showing. Thanks for sharing your collection.

I have a question. Did the various post 1945 Polizei Musikgroup bandsmen continue to wear the wartime red plume with the Tschako?

I wonder if we should have a Police/Gendarmerie category? Getting lots of good postings with police helmets, uniforms etc.

If the group wants to make a new forum I would be happy to participate. I have a rather large collection of German Police items from Imperial through the DDR era. Let me know what you would like to see and discuss. You could use some of my old posts to populate our new forum category if you like. You might also ask our new member Firefly.

Frankly, I think is is good to see post 1918 items to better know the differences and avoid confusion regarding what we are paying good money for.
Whatever you all decide to do is OK with me but I will volunteer to participate.

For instance, germane to this thread, an original postwar EM Volkspolizei Tschako. (Which is now being reproduced in Pakistan as they cost a lot of money).

Attachments

• DDR VP EM Tschako.JPG
    DDR VP EM Tschako.JPG
    29.7 KB · Views: 7
  • DDR VP EM Tschako chinstrap.JPG
    DDR VP EM Tschako chinstrap.JPG
    42.6 KB · Views: 6
  • DDR Tschako star.JPG
    DDR Tschako star.JPG
    44.7 KB · Views: 7
  • DDR Tschako liner.JPG
    DDR Tschako liner.JPG